Short courses available for the Mental and Medical heath professionals.
Hypnotherapy Course Syllabus and Curriculum
Theories and Models:
Mind - Body Connection:
Science of Hypnosis:
Responses and Safeguards
Rules and Regulations
Health and Wellness
And Script Writing
1. Understand the history of hypnosis and its current status in health and wellness.
2. Describe theories and models of hypnosis.
3. Identify and correct misconceptions regarding hypnosis.
4. State the ethical and legal guidelines for clinical hypnosis.
5. Utilize interviewing and screening in determining the appropriateness of hypnosis for a client.
6. Demonstrate effective preparation of individuals for hypnosis.
7 State the principles and rules of hypnotic induction, deepening, and re-alerting.
8. Explain how to prevent adverse reactions to hypnosis.
9 Induce, deepen, and terminate a hypnotic trance in an appropriate subject.
10. Effectively utilize permissive and directive suggestions.
11. Make use of Ideomotor signaling and communication in hypnotic trance.
A. Certified Hypnotherapist
Has completed at least two hundred (200) hours of instruction from an ACHE approved hypnotism school that is licensed by their State Board of Education. The Hypnotherapist must also pass the ACHE written and practical skills exam. Exceptions are considered on a non-discriminatory basis and may be granted by the Qualifying Board.
B. Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
Has fulfilled all of the requirements for Hypnotherapist and has completed a total of three hundred (300) hours instruction in hypnosis from a school approved by the appropriate state agency and by the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners.
Examination may be waived for hypnotherapist who submit evidence of three consecutive years of full-time professional practice. Only the Qualifying Board may grant any exception, on a non-discriminatory basis.
FEES: The initial fee for registration and certification for two years is $175. This includes a one-time $25 application/examination fee and a $75 per year registration and certification fee for two consecutive years. There is a $25 fee for a new certificate reflecting a change in Certification status. Payable to The American Council of Hypnotist Examiners.
Further questions please contact me at
po.src = 'https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script'); s.parentNode.insertBefore(po, s);